7ya Kozhukhovskaya str., no. 20, entr. 1, office 28, Moscow, 115193, Russia
+7 (495) 232 14 34
QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. MASTER COURSE
Formation of a positive service attitude. Effective instruments (speech techniques, algorithms, word patterns and templates) of customer communication by telephone, e-mail and in person. Cross-selling and up-selling. Handling customer claims.
Organisation's workforce who are directly or indirectly engaged in the customer service process of external and internal customers (service and client liaison managers, coordinators). Technical service specialists. Reception and call-centre employees. Accounts office and financial controllers. Storage & Logistics staff.
- Develop the 'Service mindset';
- Learn to understand motivation behind customer behaviour;
- Perceive the importance of one's individual functions and his business unit's role and place in the service chain;
- Create/develop and cultivate motivation for quality customer service;
- Practice and improve customer communication when he is nervous, angry, threatens to break relationship or press claims;
- Practice to control and manage own temper, improve the command of one's behaviour in conflict situations with customers;
- Practice and improve written communication, telephone and personal customer communication skills.
KEY DEVELOPMENT AREAS
- Provision of top quality customer service;
- Understanding of Service purposes & value for the business;
- Daily communication with customers. Global picture for all staff across the service chain;
- Three (3) key components of the service staff effective performance: procedures, problem solving and relationships building/development;
- Algorithm of professional customer communication over the telephone, by e-mail and in person;
- Internal communication - applying same knowledge & skills acquired in customer communication to the relationships with colleagues at work.
The participants will improve internal & external customer communication skills, acquire confidence in handling of claims. The distinctive feature of this course is that the trainees practice skills and learn on real business cases taken from their actual professional experience.
3 training days (16 hours)